IPMA Level D/C/B - GPM Combination Course
Within 13 training days you will comprehensively expand your skills. You will reinforce your know-how by means of trainer presentations, by means of tasks you work on individually or in small virtual groups, in discussions and by means of feedback from other course participants.
In the self-study phases between the Live-Online-Training days, you will prepare yourself for the written exam, the assessment workshop and your interview by specifically working through the course documents and by preparing the Level C or the Level B report.
After you have passed the voluntary certificate exam, you will receive your globally recognised certificate Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C) oder Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA Level B).
IPMA Level D/C/B Online course – getting well prepared for the exam by our interactive Live-Online-Training.
We work exclusively with experienced and certified GPM trainers.
Project managers, subproject managers for complex large projects, heads of PMO, heads of project controlling, head of quality management in projects.
Goal & Benefit:
You will use numerous tools and methods and will reinforce your knowledge of PM in the area of agile, classic and hybrid process models, among others, and will therefore be able to manage projects of limited complexity (Level C) or complex projects (Level B) confidently.
The course covers the three competence areas of ICB 4 (Individual Competence Baseline) and the 28 competence elements contained therein:
- Context competences (perspective)
- Personal and social competences (people)
- Technical competences (practice)
Prerequisite for admission to the IPMA Level C certification procedure:
Record of at least 3 years of experience in responsible project management role of moderately complex projects or at least 3 years of experience in responsible subproject management role of complex projects within the last 6 years.
Prerequisite for admission to the IPMA Level B certification procedure:
Record of at least 5 years of experience in a responsible project management role, including 3 years in a responsible leadership and management role in complex projects within the last 8 years.
Certification examination IPMA Level C (initial certification):
- IPMA Level C report (25 pages)
- Written exam (120 minutes)
- Roleplay based Scenario (Workshop)
- Interview (60 minutes)
Certification examination IPMA Level B (initial certification):
- IPMA Level B report (25 pages)
- Written exam (180 minutes)
- Roleplay based Scenario (Workshop)
- Interview (90 minutes)
13 course days as Live-Online-Training
Final title after certification:
Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C)
Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA Level B)
Our services for you:
- Intensive, personal preparation for the certification examination by project management trainers with many years of experience who are themselves at least holders of the IPMA Level B certificate.
- Providing learning materials, photo documentation and supplementary information on an interactive course platform the next working day after a course block.
- Use of the learning platform as an app on mobile devices.
- Intensive support during the self-study phases by the trainers and employees of VOSS CONSULTING GmbH.
- Introduction to a Project Management software.
- Intensive supervision by a maximum number of 12 participants per course.
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of application documents for the certification procedure.
- Intensive support on the preparation of the IPMA Level C Report, including 1 feedback sessions with one of our trainers.
- Above average pass rate
5.605,00 Euro, exempt from VAT
Includes 13 course days, exercise materials, photo documentation, use of the interactive learning platform (incl. app and quizzes), quality assurance of the report (incl. Review, work template and sample) as well as comprehensive exam preparation.
Licence fee (GPM):
295,00 Euro, plus VAT
Including license fee as well as the GPM course materials
Certification fee plus Organisation fee (PM-ZERT):
1.530,00 EUR, plus VAT (Level C)
1.935,00 EUR, plus VAT (Level B)
140,00 EUR, plus VAT
According to the current pricelist of PM-ZERT, Nürnberg