IPMA Level D - GPM Course Project Management Associate
Within 7 training days you will acquire the tools to be able to work on projects as a competent team member and to support the project management in using the methods and handling projects.
During these days you will learn through trainer and participant presentations, tasks that you work on individually or in groups, in discussions and role plays as well as from the feedback of the other participants. Between the training days there are self-study phases in which you prepare yourself for the written examination, working through the course materials and creating the IPMA Level D Report.
After you have passed the optional certification examination, you will receive your globally recognised certificate "Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA Level D)".
IPMA Level D Online-Course – getting well prepared for the exam by our interactive Live-Online-Training.
We work exclusively with experienced and certified GPM trainers.
Project managers, work package managers and employees in projects, who want to enrich their previous experience with state-of-the-art project management knowledge.
Goal & Benefit:
This training course is the perfect preparation four your IPMA Level D exam. Working with our trainers, who are also certified by the German Association for Project Management (GPM), you will acquire up-to-date, practice-oriented knowledge in all areas of project management, train the application of the methods and are thus able to support the project management as a competent team member.
The course covers the three competence areas of ICB 4 (Individual Competence Baseline) and the 28 competence elements contained therein:
- Context Competences (perspective)
- Personal and social competences (people)
- Technical competences (practice)
Prerequisite for admission to the IPMA Level D certification procedure:
Proof of own project management experience is not required.
Certification examination IPMA Level D (initial certification):
- IPMA Level D Report (25 pages)
- Written examination (90 minutes)
- Feedback discussion (20 minutes)
7 course days as Live Online Training
Final title after certification:
Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA Level D)
Our services for you:
- Intensive, personal preparation for the certification examination by project management trainers with many years of experience who are themselves at least holders of the IPMA Level B certificate.
- Providing learning materials, photo documentation and supplementary information on an interactive course platform the next working day after a course block.
- Use of the learning platform as an app on mobile devices.
- Intensive support during the self-study phases by the trainers and employees of VOSS CONSULTING GmbH.
- Introduction to a Projectmanagement software.
- Intensive supervision by a maximum number of 12 participants per course.
- Extensive exam preparation by means of two test examinations during the course.
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of application documents for the certification procedure.
- Intensive support in the preparation of the IPMA Level D Report, including 2 feedback sessions with one of our trainers.
- Above average pass rate.
2.905,00 EUR, excempt from VAT
Includes 7 course days, exercise materials, photo documentation, use of the interactive learning platform (incl. app and quizzes), quality assurance of the report (incl. review, word template an sample) as well as comprehensive exam preparation.
Licence fee (GPM)
295,00 EUR, plus VAT
Including license fee as well as the GPM course materials
Certification fee plus Organisation fee (PM-ZERT)
630,00 EUR, plus VAT
70,00 EUR, plus VAT
According to the current pricelist of PM-ZERT, Nürnberg