IPMA Level C - GPM Course Certified Project Manager
Within 6 training days you will deepen the know-how previously acquired in the IPMA Level D course by means of trainer and participant presentations, assignments that you work on individually or in groups, in discussions, role plays and feedback from the other course participants.
Between the training days there are self-study phases in which you prepare yourself for the written examination, working through the course materials and creating your IPMA Level C Report.
After you have passed the optional certification examination, you will receive your globally recognised certificate “Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C)”.
IPMA Level C Online-Course – getting well prepared for the exam by our interactive Live-Online-Training.
We work exclusively with experienced and certified GPM trainers.
Project managers, subproject managers of complex overall projects, heads of PMO, heads of project controlling, heads of quality management in projects.
Goal & Benefit:
This training course is the perfect preparation for your IPMA Level C exam. You deepen your project management knowledge in the range of agile, classic and hybrid process models, and are therefore able to confidently manage projects with limited complexity.
The course covers the three competence areas of ICB 4 (Individual Competence Baseline) and the 28 competence elements contained therein:
- Context Competences (perspective)
- Personal and social competences (people)
- Technical competences (practice)
Prerequisite for admission to the IPMA Level C certification procedure:
Record of at least 3 years of experience in responsible project management role of moderately complex projects or at least 3 years of experience in responsible subproject management role of complex projects within the last 6 years.
Certification examination IPMA Level C (initial certification):
IPMA Level C Report (25 pages)
Written exam (120 minutes)
Roleplay based Scenario (Workshop)
Interview (60 minutes)
6 course days as Live Online Training
Final title after certification:
Certified Project Manager IPMA Level C
Our services for you:
- Intensive, personal preparation for the certification examination by project management trainers with many years of experience who are themselves at least holders of the IPMA Level B certificate.
- Providing learning materials, photo documentation and supplementary information on an interactive course platform the next working day after a course block.
- Use of the learning platform as an app on mobile devices.
- Intensive support during the self-study phases by the trainers and employees of VOSS CONSULTING GmbH.
- Introduction to a Projectmanagement software.
- Intensive supervision by a maximum number of 12 participants per course.
- Extensive exam preparation by means of two test examinations during the course.
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of application documents for the certification procedure.
- Intensive support in the preparation of the IPMA Level C Report, including 1 feedback sessions with one of our trainers.
- Above average pass rate.
3.090,00 EUR, excempt from VAT
Includes 6 course days, exercise materials, photo documentation, use of the interactive learning platform (incl. app and quizzes), quality assurance of the report (incl. review, word template an sample) as well as comprehensive exam preparation.
Licence fee (GPM)
295,00 EUR, plus VAT
Including license fee as well as the GPM course materials
Certification fee plus Organisation fee (PM-ZERT)
1.530,00 EUR, plus VAT (from 01.07.2024 - 1.600,00 EUR)
140,00 EUR, plus VAT (from 01.07.2024 - 200,00 EUR)
According to the current pricelist of PM-ZERT, Nürnberg